1. Time-saving and Fast manufacturing: It is faster than the normal conventional methods like subtractive manufacturing and injection moulding. You just need to have a design and fed it to the machine and your object gets printed directly. You do not need any type of moulds or dies to get the object printed which saves time.
2. Easily available: Now a days 3d printer are easily accessible for all kinds of the user also, some of the hardware and firmware are open sources which make ease to use the 3d printing according to your need.
3. Improved quality: As compared to all other technologies we get smooth and bubble free final product.
4. Prototyping: 3d printing is best technology when you are in testing phase of your product you can print different versions of your products, easily compare them and find the best one for the final products. It also saves lots of money as compared to all other conventional methods.
5. Freedom in design: As compared to all other technologies in 3d printing you can print any of any type of complex structure and geometry. As which is a major concern in subtractive manufacturing and injection moulding.